Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Liam - Week 47

Date/Week: November 16th; week 47

Milestones: Attended first Remembrance Day Parade; first time having pink eye :( ; first Christmas Party; Loves soup and yogurt! Purchased Liam's first Christmas stocking - and he picked it out!
Developmental Progress:  Walks pretty well if you hold one of his hands; Walks around the house pushing his music desk in front of him; Starting to use 2-syllable babble (we looked up his favorite babble word 'daden' in a language translator and it means 'actions' in Dutch); Will go up to other kids and 'talk' to them.

Energy level: Both Aidan and I are in training this week and both of us have homework at night. We're both running on empty at the moment.

Exercise: Good dance class on Saturday but did not get to perform on Monday since I was at the doctor's office with Liam.

Thoughts and Feelings? I hate it when Liam is sick. i now know what it feels like to be helpless to make him better. You just have to comfort him through it. Liam's pink eye because of a simple cold, aggravated by an ear infection and him rubbing his eyes. Amazingly, even though you can see that his ears are bothering him (and his eyes look awful), he is still in good spirits. I am also so very grateful to our parents who have each taken him during the full day since we're stuck in training. I do not know how we would survive without them at the moment.

On another note, I have to submit my dissertation proposal by December 19th! Looks like I should be able to start data collection in January. This is so exciting!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas music and decorating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.