Thursday, December 8, 2011

Liam - Week 50

Date/Week: December 7th; week 50

Milestones: 1st Christmas Fair; now has a walker; 1st time away from me for more than one night


Developmental Progress:  He is able to navigate his walker - turn, push it backwards, etc. Getting better at 'patting' the dogs

Energy level: I went from frantic before flying on Monday to a few restless nights due to being in a strange place... but I am a bit more relaxed than usual

Exercise: Dance class on Saturday was good. Looking at what activities will make up my workout programme for 2012 - I need to look at getting back my endurance

Thoughts and Feelings? I miss my family. I speak to Aidan (and Liam) nightly and each morning. I am enjoying the intellectual aspect of this conference but it is tough to be apart from Liam for my first time. He isn't eating his solids and is clingy so he is missing me too. This is a tough first for me...

What I am looking forward to: Going home...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.