My Total weight gain/loss: -33.2 lbs
His Stats: approx 13lbs 6oz
Milestones: Liam is 3 months! He has gotten through his first fever/viral infection (4 days at home...). Gave his first card - to his Grandmother for her birthday on March 21st.
Developmental Progress: Liam is babbling - he tries to talk back to us and he talks to his animals. It is still more in his throat/mouth, i.e. you can't really understand what he is saying. However, numerous people have said they have heard him say hi...; if you sit him up in his boppy or on the couch he stays up; during tummy time he moves himself around 90 degrees. He also pushes himself up on his arms and tries to figure out how to go forward.
Sleep: since I've been home with him, he definitely naps better since he's on a schedule at his nursery school. He is still sleeping well at night and is up once or twice to be fed/changed.
Energy level: I caught Liam's viral infection so I've been getting through a bit of congestion. I'm feeling better today. My walking pace is back to normal so perhaps my energy level is improving.
Exercise: We did purchase a jogging stroller yesterday - I just need to get a car seat adapter. Hopefully we can both get some exercise with Liam in the jogging stroller! I'm still hoping to get in some Zumba and resistance training once Liam is back to his regular schedule (perhaps Thursday???)
Thoughts and Feelings? The whole fever/virus thing freaked me out this weekend. If Liam wasn't a few days shy of 3 months he would have been sent to the hospital. I barely slept on Friday night and Saturday and I was sick on Sunday so it was a draining few days. I am so happy to see him back to normal. I hope he doesn't get sick often...
On the other hand, I'd have to say that I am so thankful for Aidan. He is a true gem. He is a true partner and I am so grateful that I share this journey with him.
What I am looking forward to: I'm ready for a vacation!!!
Artemis cleaning Aidan
Liam's favorite spot
St. Patrick's day with his shillelagh
Sick little boy
Daddy's home!
The little guys are sleeping
I'm 3 months old!
Gotta pose with mummy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.