Date/Week: March 16; week 12
My Total weight gain/loss: -32 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: It appears we're at the initial stages of teething; he now has a bank account and an education trust (my poor budget...)
Developmental Progress: He's at the beginning stages of teething - lots of drooling, chewing on everything. He's definitely copying sounds and is doing pretty well with them. He's sleeping more on his own and for longer durations (when he does decide to sleep...). If he's in your lap he pushes to stand up now. He grabs everything and clings on to it.
Sleep: He's been sleeping for 3-4 hours and occassionally up to 6 hours when he's really tired. It's tiring for us but it's working somehow...
Energy level: Crappy week - I think I have a bit of a cold with my allergies...
Exercise: Just walking and dance warm-up. I am back to my old walking pace. I need to find workout time somehow.... I feel sluggish!
Thoughts and Feelings? Not feeling really productive even though I'm getting a lot of work done - haven't touched anything school related and just trying to transition back onto a board that I am am member of. I really want to dedicate some time for me but whenever I do I end up with a fussy baby. Aidan does help beut we just came off of a week where he had to be out 3 nights of the week. He's in a training camp Friday into Saturday this week so I've had to cancel my hair appointment and waxing appointment... oh well...
What I am looking forward to: We've booked our May trip (cottage in Canterbury; hotel in London and airfare for Liam) and still need to sort out the car. Easter is coming! Need to get Aidan to talk to his folks about Ireland in September!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.