Date/Week: May 4th (Star Wars Day!!!); week 19
My Total weight gain/loss: -31.6 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: More consistent in responding to his name; has started taking steps with support under arms; will pursue toys that arenot near him on his playmat; teething rash... hope to see a tooth soon
Developmental Progress: During storytime, if he gets his hands on the pages of the boardbook he will turn them back and forth; he's still teething and soaking bibs and the front of his clothes. He does enjoy gum massages and is really using the teething giraffe (and the pacifier, and burp cloths, and any part of your hand he gets into his mouth); He's been chuckling for a while but now he's actually laughing. My parents love the sound; He has better hand mouth coordination and everything ends up in his mouth; if you pull him up into sitting with your hands, he can sit up on his own for a few seconds. He sits pretty well with support and loves to look around in that position.
Energy level: I've had an up and down week. My nights aren't consistent so my exercise is spotty. Contemplating how to work-out at lunchtime... don't want to pay for a gym membership though (my budget is unhappy as it is!)
Exercise: Taught 3 dance classes on Saturday and I was fried afterwards. I have no endurance!
Thoughts and Feelings? Like my energy, each week is up and down. I am grateful to have made it through the first 3 months because they were tough as compared to the last 2 weeks. I still don't feel that I have a handle on work/home balance and school is still non existant. Still, I feel organised more than I feel disorganised now so I am moving in the right direction.
What I am looking forward to: I need to go on holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.