Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Liam - Week 20

Date/Week: May 11th; week 20 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats: 

Milestones: First Mother's Day!; Had to use teething gel for the first time; sat unassisted for a while the past weekend and again today at his grandparents; can soothe himself to sleep in his crib 75% of the time; he loves the exersaucer!!!

Developmental Progress: He follows the ribbon connected to his pacifier and then puts the pacifier in his mouth; he's responding 80% of the time to his name; he is playing more and more with his toys; he loves to interact with us during story time; Liam's 'hello' is getting quite clear and he uses it more and more.

Energy level: Better than the last week or so - perhaps I am so looking forward to our family vacation???

Exercise: Taught 1 dance class on Saturday and it was good! I'm supposed to do my first performance in a year tonight!

Thoughts and Feelings? I loved my first Mother's Day! Aidan made a lovely card with Liam and I will treasure it forever. I am so grateful for both Aidan and Liam. I can't wait to have our first family vacation!

What I am looking forward to: I would say climbing on British Airways on Friday night but I am actually really nervous about the 7 hour flight. So I am looking forward to getting to our Farmhouse Cottage outside of Canterbury!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.