Date/Week: October 19th; week 43
My Total weight gain/loss:
His Stats:
Milestones: He can climb stairs (we've now gated the top and bottom of the stairs - only had the top gated because of his crawling up until now); first chiropractic adjustment; Has his own remote control (an old one that he can press the buttons as much as he likes)
Developmental Progress: He definitely calls me 'mum-mum' and Aidan 'da-da'; We believe he has said 'cow' when pointing to a cow; he had been testing balancing on his own
Energy level: I'm recovering from the illness that Liam brought home last week; I've staarted taking a probiotic vitamin because I need it!
Exercise: Mostly walking but should start a lunchtime running class next week (should I get a nano?)
Thoughts and Feelings? My fall is flying by! starting to plan for the holiday season and Liam's first b-day! Also need to book his 1 year photos.
What I am looking forward to: I'd love a full night's sleep - perhaps if we stay at the hotel after the St. Andrew's Ball...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.