Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Liam - Week 44

Date/Week: October 26th; week 44

Milestones: The first tooth has broken through and the second is about to come through!He is 10 months old (double digit months!!!). He has walked with me only holding one of his hands

Developmental Progress:  He is getting pretty good with 'Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes' and has touched his head and ears consistently when he hears those. He will raise his arms up when Aidan says 'Wings Up'. His kisses are so messy but he is trying to kiss you back. His favourite song at the moment is the 'A-B-C' song.

Energy level: I'm in the midst of a good spurt and am at the end of my cold/virus.

Exercise: Trying out a 20 minute workout when I am not doing a dance class or performance. Hope to run at lunchtime.

Thoughts and Feelings? I've started Liam's 1st Birthday photo card and boy has he changed. I can't believe all that has happened this year. I am so grateful to have experienced it and am thankful that I have been so blessed. And I am so psyched for Holiday Season 2011!!!

What I am looking forward to: I'm loving playtime before bedtime!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.